General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Loyal Inn emails
Emails we send you may include a technology (called a web beacon) that tells The Loyal Inn whether you have received or opened the email, or clicked a link in the email. If you do not want us to collect this information from The Loyal Inn marketing emails, you can opt out of receiving The Loyal Inn marketing emails.
The Loyal Inn online advertising
The Loyal Inn advertises online in a variety of ways, including displaying The Loyal Inn ads to you on other companies' websites and apps. We collect information such as which ads are displayed, which ads are clicked on, and on where the ad was displayed.
Buttons, tools, and content from other companies
The Loyal Inn social networking pages and social sign-on services
The Loyal Inn has its own pages on many social networking sites (for example, the The Loyal Inn Facebook page). We may collect information when you interact with our social networking pages.
How does The Loyal Inn use the information it collects about me?
The Loyal Inn uses the information we collect about you in a number of ways, such as:
- Better understanding how our website is being used so we can improve it and engage and retain users
- Diagnosing problems in our website
- Tailoring a website or The Loyal Inn ad to your likely interests
- Sending you information about The Loyal Inn, special offers, and similar information
- Conducting market research about our guests, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Reducing fraud and protecting you as well as The Loyal Inn
What are cookies and how does The Loyal Inn use them?
Does The Loyal Inn share my personal information?
The Loyal Inn works with companies that help us run our business. These companies provide services such as delivering customer support, processing credit card payments, and sending emails on our behalf. In some cases, these companies have access to some of your personal information in order to provide services to you on our behalf. They are not permitted to use your information for their own purposes.
The Loyal Inn may also share your personal information:
- When you agreed to the sharing
- When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of The Loyal Inn, our customers and users, or the public
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company. In those cases your information will likely be one of the assets that is transferred
- We may share or publish aggregate information that doesn’t specifically identify you, such as statistical information about visitors to our website or statistical information about how guests use our website.
How can I review or update my personal information?
Under the law of some countries, you may have the right to access the information The Loyal Inn holds about you, correct mistakes in that information, and to delete personal information that we no longer have business reasons for retaining. You can request that we remove your email address from our marketing database or provide you a copy of your personal information, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we need to retain certain information about you for legal and internal business reasons, such as fraud prevention.
Will The Loyal Inn market to me?
The Loyal Inn and companies we hire to help us market our websites on our behalf may use your information to provide you with information and offers related to The Loyal Inn. We give you choices regarding our marketing practices.
Who can I contact with questions or concerns?
If you have a privacy question or concern, please email us at email@example.com.